Friday, October 24, 2008

Recently Joyce


Im really bad over here.haiz.The problem keeping run in my life.Im down again.It actually started b4 te day of MR2+.181008 i never forgot tat day.It was a important day in my life>>my daddy's birthday + MR2+.I miss him dearly.I tried to compressed my emotion over the night.I was afraid and downright depressed.Calm aren't enough to keep away feelings of stress about what's going to happen next. I like a timer bomb will fire any time.I feel tired n lose my breath.Bt thx God i success drive my car in my way(i controlled my tear n emo well.)

The day after MR2+,it's Sunday,im served God.so toh..Im keep crying after prayer n during closing song(Bishop n Rev were in front me).Tear ar!tear!Why u so unoperation?Y keep pour out from my eye? Im cried during dance 4 te closing prayer.(r u imagine tat my tear keeping "wash out" my face, n i dance a cutie QQ dance?Oh No..so no "face"..) After C service,i straight away go upstair toilet 2cool down myself.When i went down,i saw few pair of eye look me.Then,tey came 4ward .They keeping asked me n tried console me.Then,my uncontrolable tear came visited me again.haiz.Im cried in lobby wit all te bro n sis after service.they saw me wit a weird sight.toh daooooo000oooo...

Recently, i always hang on a call with my sista.She told me whats my family going on and her "fly n bee" story.There's a refreshing and relax moment while talking with her.She had told me a verse.The verse is taken from 以西结书47:1-12.That's the versus GOd comfort her after my father p.a.It come to me nw.Sound like God is teaching me somethings.God,wer te water level nw?y it flooded me?i lose my breath.HE told my family we ll exposes through tests and challenges with te different level of "water" flood on. what i should do to make sure i follow God and His word as i continue my journey?As i think about my walk with Jesus during te days b4,im struggled>>How i have been standing firm in Him?

No comments: