Friday, October 24, 2008

Sory ,DeaRest...

I feel sorry with mine dearest share group members.(Sorry,dear.Forgive me plz.) Actually im trying to take my eye off from them n do things my way.I willing to hide my problem from them..(SgM,are u noticed?..)feel like dt wan them to worry bout me.My problem really always influenced theirs emo most of the time.Tats make me struggles.. BUt,trust me i never repeat again.I joilted.
God prepared me a relationship before HE let the challenges and tests run in me. HE enabled me a BIG good present of relationship between my lovely sgm n me.HE gave me two share group,some more.(1st Sgroup: jinheng, zhenli, weihong, baojing n me;2nd Sgroup: Ricky, Zermi, Alvin, weihong ,baojing n me.See, i so peace.)No matter how i feeling, tell sgm.I feel comfortable n relax with them.I can tell them my true feeling and calling them for help and guidance.
Every time before i start my "life story",i feel sorry to them.XiXi^^After my daddy slipped away into the presence of the LOrd,i always cried during sharing. During my loss,they slow down long enough for me to remember and cry,to laugh and enjoy the memories.Losses are tough to handle, but thanks be to my dear sgm of all comfort in my trouble.They are a PRO sgm.keke^^Through my painful time i get to know them in a fuller sense. Now,"bcoz of u all",i stopped everything to acknowledge my loses.
Thanks u all 4keeping listening my heartstrings.Thanks for guide me handling my losses.You all are my only audience.Thousand thx on tat.

1 comment:

威德森林 . Victor Tsen Li said...

JzeChin:

Don't say sorry to us! i should say sorry to you..

Most of time i always busy with "own stuffs" So, always forgot abot SgM a lot.. a lot... Haiz... (for myself)

i do agreed that there are still some "privacy" between us, it might caused by Our Family Background, Age, Character, Current Environment, Mood.. (many many) However, all these we should left it to HIM, just remember, when we share, we share sincerely; when we pary, we pary sincerely, then GOD will guide us out, let HIM wideopen Our Eyes & Hearts for each other!

For me, it might due to your family incidents, it makes you become more independancely.. So, you got a strong appearance but soft heart.. am i, right?!

As you mentioned and i do agreed with you, "God prepared you a relationship before HE let the challenges and tests run in you." As we are your Broz & Sisz in Charis, do share with us your berdon in the most confortable way you like okay?! You are most Welcome!

Cheers, may GOD continuely guide us to serve each other as a SG.


GBU,
TsenLi^^