Saturday, October 25, 2008

Special Clothed Gift

Apparently, i received a special gift.It cant see with my naked eye, it clothed.Its a best gift that God put in my life >> 'maturity', which im learnt from 'experience'. God really build a mature of me. Althrough the 'experience' is really namby-pamby, but it past in fact . Besides feel sad on it, i should look on the wonderful fruit God put in my life....My leader(JinHeng) always said that:" I see patience, I see leadership, I see love, I see gentleness in your young life which I can't see it from others life around us."xixi^^Really? Thats my character in his sight(A mature youth).
God have mold a 'different' me. I doesn't doubt that God provision me.But im always "live in buffolo horn", tats blinded my vision on my life and the messenger of Satan buffet me. Concerning i pleaded with Lord many times that all problem might depart from me. But HE said to me:"My grace is sufficient for you, foe my strength is made perfect in weakness." Human really can't predict wat is God purpose, mz let see all problem in a more spiritual way. Therefore i took pleasure to put down all the burden.God has guided me by HIs word. 2corinthians 12:7-10.(read through this)Its bring me back to HIS land.
I get a conclusion,anyway."Everyone will die one day, different is just soon or late, different is just die meaningfully or meaningless, what i can say is, my dad's death have made my family becomes more mature, more strong."
Hope i never burn in abundance of revelations again.

No comments: