Monday, October 20, 2008

Awakening******

Before this,i really spended more time in my pessimistic thinking.I took a few day time to mentally download the thought i've been dwelling in the past days.I saw reflect on how God has provided my needs in the past.Maybe i keep running into problems and trials, but i understood and know that's the big change for me to grow.It's help develops my endurance.Endurance develops strength my character and character strength my confident hope of salvation.Things that happen in real life are sometimes stranger than in stories.Sure, it maybe tough-going on my future front, but i think that is the only way lead me back to my standard living of pure and holy life.I trusted, God will use these things to develop my faith and cultivate character.Now,I pray and give GOd all my anxiety or worries i've been experiencing.Start now,i will rest more in the reality of His power and presence.Rejoice in jesus today.He is growing my hope.
"And this hope will not lead to dissappointment."(Roman5:5)

1 comment:

Joyful24 said...

No worries :)
You'll never make Him disappointed!!
I believe you're able to do it!
Have Faith!