Monday, November 3, 2008

Handling loses

Several month ago,at Hospital Queen Elizabert in KK, my father slipped away into the presence of the Lord.I miss him dearly.Losing loved ones to illness and death, losing personal tragedy for handling my own personal loses, and losing a peaceful life due to problem downturn... are all very difficult to handle.
I experiended devasting losses in a short period of time.As i look back, te story move to tear.I could hardly tear myself away from that scene.I have been a young tearaway.But, its just a history in me now.
"When experienced loss, we should recognize that God is the source of all life and is in control over all things, then only we can respond to HIM with praise, honor and complete reverence."
(That's the only thinking i must always remember in my mind when facing any problem.)
I use this painful time to get to know God in a fuller sense.It didn't come easy.Losses are really tough to handle, but thanks be to the God of all comfort who comfort me in all my troubles.I learnt a lession.As God comforted me in my troubles, so now i can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort myself received from God.For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into my lives, so also through Christ my comfort overflows.

1 comment:

Joyful24 said...

hey my friend, i believe if you attended the cat and dog theology, you surely will be more strong and firm!