Saturday, October 4, 2008

Dance lagi ar?@#@$%

"Har?need dance again ar?"This kind of thinking always in my mind every saturday n sunday.Sometimes really feel glommy about te dance.Why my life suddenly involve dance jor ar?Forgot.My body lack of dance spirit,i knew(self criticism,hehe^^.maybe tat's mine self perception gua).Many people say ,dance can relive stress or spurring awareness.But for me it's a heavy burden.I never profess to be an expert on dance.Haizz..
God had chosen me as dance leader.Why?Being a dance leader really not a easy job>compose new pattern..a "colourful" emotional face on dancers..manage their transportation problem for dance practice..etc.Stress.
Now i knew the reason why God select me.
[[Dance for God not for any single people.
We dance to give honour and glory to God,to glorify His name.
Praise will flow from our dance as He floods our heart with joy n peace.]]
HE told me the answer by HIS "love guide".Keke^^
Before that i hated stress,now i found that stress can be also + de wow.
Stress can also have a possitive effect de.Are u believe?It spurring motivation and awakeness,providing the stimulation to cope with challenging situation.
walao...a deep knowledge leh..Maybe..bt i use quite a long time to "fix" this in my mind.

GAMBATEH,Joyce!!U will be the gorgeous dancer in future as u keep the oil in te lamp.
Drive the car to success bah!!booboo..

1 comment:

mamaktalk said...

Glad to see that you become more and more mature already...your improvement encourage me ...