Wednesday, December 3, 2008

SUPER SUPERwoMAN

Piuwww...im a stupid small small baby chick..eager to fly like bird.Yesterday,i tried fly on te sky,bt unfortunately baby chick dt noe hw landing..i glided n spinned n flied.i felt nearly touch the ceiling...i lost my body stabilization,then fell down on te floor. tongiao...chicken out daoo.hw stupid m i?.I has fallen n hurt my knee. Owuww..extremely vital pain i felt. Chicken G,Chicken W n Chicken Hau was shocked.kokokokok.. three of them 3838 spread tat "news" 2all te others chicken's family.All te chicken's family came surround me.
Chicken Ting took out the first aid kit..Har!!Mummyyy..save me...i dt wan alcohol swab..tis my 1st expression when saw te first aid box.bt lastly chicken-chickens still strongly willing forced me used tat terrible alcohol swab.i hv no choice.i freaked out.All chicken-chicken look out of me while Chicken Ting swab on my knee,chicken-chickens spurring their wing out 2lead me a hand n support me(Thanks chickenx2 sss).My controlled tear keep dancing in my eye(It didnt came easy o..).ouww..mum,sakittt...
Chicken-chickens u all got a front row seat to JOyceline's history >>injured bt X cry. Bravo.wakaka..
We continued practice after tis wit my painful knee..haha..

No comments: