Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I hope to own a dog-ky/{^,<}\

This idea always come to me.I feel lonely.So,i willing adopt a dog to accompany my lonely moment. Its came to me since im in KL(2years ago).But now it come to me again strongly.(I think im really feel lonely ler.)
That day my fren told me that her fren got a dog to give someone.When i heard this news, im very happy.I unable to sleep.(too happy jor.) XiXi^^My dream full with dog-ky.I was dreaming away dog-ky n me run on beach...play together..I dreamt it try comfort me from sadness...huhh..dog-ky..love u so much^^...i lives in my dream.
But.....lastly.....The dream stopped.After few days, my fren told me:"......"
Im failure to become a puppy-mum.It was a sad day for me when my fren told me the dog was adopted by others.I cannot overemphasize how disappointed i am.I has been sad since im failure till now i still feel the sad.
Actually i hope ............my sadness of my daddy's death can overshadow by dog-ky.Of course daddy never replace by dog-ky but it ll be my super-good friend i sharing my heartstrings.But now all go like a dream.Felt like someone broken my heart hardly.

No comments: